The EYES have it!!!
Here is your all-in-one guide to everything needed for beautiful eyes.
Start by checking out our video, then read on for all you need to know!
ENHANCE ~ Henna Brows-The hot trend in eyebrow enhancement.
Henna brows ~ You will love results! No more daily eyebrow pencil. Henna brows give the brow a great shape and are excellent at enhancing your eyes as a feature, really opening the eye up.
There are several reasons to use henna for eyebrows. The fact that it is considered a natural alternative to other chemical dyes and is plant based make this an appealing option for colouring the eyebrow hair and creating a skin stain.
Eyebrow Henna and is a natural based product that has not been tested on animals and is classed as vegan as it does not contain animal biproducts.
Preparation of the eyebrow is extremely important, and we advise for the best results to not have had a traditional brow tint 10 days prior to henna brow tint. We prepare the skin with professional brow cleansers and then prime the brow prior to application.
On the day you have henna brows done they may feel a bit dark or obvious, this settles after 24 hours giving beautiful long lasting, eye enhancing results.
It is also vitally important to have your therapist give you a great shape prior and after Henna tinting to remove unwanted hair. Threading is by far the best way to achieve this giving a clean precision look.
Threading is our preferred method of brow shaping for a defined look.
• Do not use strong eye make-up removers for 48 hours as they may strip the colour - Please note that oil based make up remover can cause the henna stain to fade faster.
• Do not allow shampoo or conditioner to on the brows for the first 24 hours.
- You will want to go easy with your eyebrows when cleansing to extend the life of the stain on the skin. Obviously, if you scrub, peel etc at that area, the stain behind the brow is going to disappear much faster. Also exercise caution when applying any type of skin care products containing exfoliators (topical acne medications, retinol, lightening products, alpha hydroxy acids, etc) Keep all these away from the brows as they will strip them of their colour.
• Avoid heat treatments/facials that involve steaming for 24 hours.
• Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours, as this can cause the henna to fade or lighten
• Avoid swimming/saunas for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
• Exposure to the sun/UV lights for long periods can cause the henna stain to fade quicker.
GROW- Lash serums
Goodbye patchy brows and barely there lashes! This safe, easy to use lash and brow serum boosts natural growth for thicker, darker and longer lashes and brows.
Why people love Lash and Brow Growth Serum:
- Darker, thicker and longer brows and eyelashes
- No harmful ingredients for a safe application
- Visible results in 3 - 6 weeks
- Easy and quick to use
- 6 month supply (when used on lashes OR brows)
- Australian made in a TGA approved lab
What are the benefits of using eyelash serum?
Lash serums provide the following benefits:
- Create longer-looking lashes.
- Increase the lash growth phase.
- Reduce eyelash shedding and breakage.
- Hydrate and nourish eyelashes.
- Can be used on eyebrows as well.
Benefits of eye cream
- Minimise dark circles.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protect from the elements.
- Targeted hydration.
- Healing and wellness.
Is it good to use eye cream every day?
- Incorporating an eye cream into your daily skincare routine can help minimize the appearance of these wrinkles as well as tackle other skin concerns like dryness, puffiness, dark circles and pigmentation,.
When should you use eye cream?
- Because the area can be so fragile, age-related skin concerns, like fine lines and puffiness, tend to appear here relatively early. As such, we recommend everyone use eye cream morning and night—not only to help keep the area looking its best right now but also to help prevent future damage.